EdTech Hub Helpdesk
Click a topic
The Helpdesk approach
EdTech Hub supports education decision-makers to incorporate the latest globally informed, locally relevant knowledge and evidence into choices related to EdTech.
FCDO Education Advisers, World Bank staff and UNICEF staff who work closely with ministries of education in low- and middle-income countries can request and receive short-term, discrete support from the EdTech Hub Helpdesk.
We work with requesters to support the “what” and “how” of EdTech-enabled approaches. We seek approaches that are evidence-based, contextually appropriate, realistic to implement, and cost-effective.
If you meet the eligibility criteria below, you are welcome to complete and submit a request form.
To submit your request, you will be asked for a password. If you have not received a password from Ian Attfield (FCDO), Mike Trucano (World Bank) or Juan Pablo Giraldo Ospino (UNICEF), please make sure you contact them.
Alternatively, please contact the Helpdesk Team at email@example.com with any questions.
Eligibility to submit requests
- Helpdesk support is short-term and of limited duration, ranging from an hour-long conversation to a 15-page topic brief.
- You must be an FCDO education adviser, World Bank education staff member, or UNICEF staff member to submit Helpdesk requests.
- For FCDO education advisers and World Bank education staff, the 70 countries listed below are eligible for Helpdesk support.
70 countries eligible for helpdesk support
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of
- Congo, Republic of
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- St Helena
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- West Bank & Gaza
what if i am not eligible to submit a helpdesk request?
If you can’t submit a Helpdesk request, you can still get answers. We’ve summarised the findings from previous Helpdesk requests for you to explore.
discover helpdesk responses
We also publish Helpdesk responses, so the global EdTech community can benefit from evidence-informed guidance. Find our Helpdesk responses in the Hub’s evidence library.
evidence-backed EdTech advice
Need more help?
More information for FCDO, World Bank, and UNICEF staff can be found by following the links below:
- Please click here to learn more about the support you can access through the Helpdesk.
- Find more information here on what you can expect from us after you submit a request.
For general help, please contact the Helpdesk Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.