Research by topic
What’s on this page
Types of Research, Evidence and Advice
The EdTech Hub has produced 3 different types of resources to support policy makers:
- Rapid Evidence Reviews. These are reviews looking at the existing literature in a systematic way – with a higher level of rigor than an evidence summary.
- Evidence Summaries. Quick fire evidence summaries to quickly meet the need of policy makers – often combining existing evidence with on the ground reports.
- Helpdesk responses. The EdTech Hub Helpdesk supports FCDO and World Bank staff with EdTech advice. We make the advice public if it is possible. Learn more about the EdTech Hub Helpdesk here.
Gender and EdTech
Disability and Inclusion
Refugees, Conflict and Crisis
Back to School and Blended Learning
EdTech to Respond to COVID-19 – Policy, Planning and Technology
Country Specific Research, Evidence and Advice
COVID-19 Blog Posts from the Hub
- Weekend Read: World’s largest survey of teachers on teaching and tech through Covid-19
- How Bangladesh repurposed pre-existing online platforms to reimagine education during Covid-19
- Highlights from EdTech and Covid-19: Lessons learned, future plans
- Report launch: Education for the most marginalised post-Covid-19